Sunday, October 28, 2007

PeRFeCT CRIMe...



Moonlight grazed the lake last night
As stars aligned for a beautiful sight
Her eyes of radiance sparked a flame
Whispers from the wind call her name

Sitting on a bench with a lovely view
There was nothing, I would rather do
Leaning her head against my shoulder
I kept her warm as the night got colder

The crime scene was perfectly placed
Go in for the kill, with no time to waste
I grinned as I gently kissed her forehead
"Baby, I love you so much" I softly said

She opened her glamorous eyes so wide
"I love you too," smiling as she replied
Kissing her lips I showed my affection
In that moment there was a connection

Happily we committed the perfect crime
But we were not getting caught this time
The crime scene left empty as we depart
Stole a priceless item, each other's heart

1 comment:

VaRsHa said...

loooouve it!!!
ne crime so beautiful is worth commitin!

What's this all about?

There is a disillusionment that is always lurking beneath the surface, once we start digging. On the surface life is a pretty little ride w...