Sunday, October 28, 2007

AM I DEAD!!!!!!!!!


the doors are open
and the window pans are swaying
quite i lie on the floor, motionless
am i dead!!!!

the silence of the room echoes
and the layer of dust on books deepens
and the walls around close down on me
so, am i dead??

the room desertedas it can get
and i see myself lying down
and then i go on my knees and pray for myself
i must be dead!!!

but who's him who's on his knees
praying for my soul
if that's me and mot my dream
then how am i dead??

my morals are dead and spirit extinct
heart false and love indistinct
every word turns into a mourn
so i should be dead...

paying tribute to my own self
and reachingto a point when
there's no way back
god just make me dead!!!!

No comments:

What's this all about?

There is a disillusionment that is always lurking beneath the surface, once we start digging. On the surface life is a pretty little ride w...