Sunday, October 28, 2007

LasT DEcibelS


i lose the lightness of being myself
through the last few breaths i exhale
the fear installs itself itself upon me
it grows darkwer and i grow pale

the world around revolves, making
the last moments even more woeful and dark
its not earth's rotation cos
i know i am already earth's part

the people around seem to come close
although i know they are going away
who will hold my hand now
when souls all around seem to decay

all the sounds have started fading away
i can feel my time is almost over
i can't hear the last decibels muttered
down i go, sinking lower and lower

i tried to give my best, did i?
i am the only one to think so
i am a part of the past now
its time for the seed over my grave to grow

No comments:

What's this all about?

There is a disillusionment that is always lurking beneath the surface, once we start digging. On the surface life is a pretty little ride w...