Saturday, November 3, 2007

fooTbaLL


unconvincingly i stride along the deserted passages
my heart noticing those fearful messages
the feeling of loneliness brings a chill to the spine
small whispers kill the remaining confidence of mine

well it seems like a horrible stanza
frightening, scaring sort of extravagenza
but beneath me, besides me, lies my soul
whatever people call it,i call it football

the corridor may be empty but i have got someone
i am inspired to perform, i really fear no one
the feet are moving well, my body stretched
the more i practice more, my heart relaxed

the match was not a match, my performance condemned
dumbstruck i limped, deeply depressed
my body aches and down i fall
after playing my soul i called football

but somewhere in the darkness i find a glimpse of light
again i rise from my ashes, my fists clenched tight
one can take the life but can't take the soul
i will once again play my soul, i still call it football

the desire of transformation inside me beckons
i mould, i modify, i cross my horizons
stupendous modulations keep making me strong
i perform, i win, i can't do anything wrong

the climax concludes, i responded to my heart's call
left everything to play my soul, i call it football

1 comment:

Adi said...

oh yes!!! Long live your soul....we all call it football!!

What's this all about?

There is a disillusionment that is always lurking beneath the surface, once we start digging. On the surface life is a pretty little ride w...