Sunday, October 28, 2007

PEFECT CRIME....












Moonlight grazed the lake last night,
As stars aligned for a beautiful sight.
Her radiant eyes sparked a flame;
Whispers from the wind called her name.

Sitting on a bench with a lovely view,
There was nothing I would rather do.
Leaning her head against my shoulder,
I kept her warm as the night grew colder.

The crime scene was perfectly placed;
Go in for the kill, with no time to waste.
I grinned as I gently kissed her forehead.
“Baby, I love you so much,” I softly said.

She opened her glamorous eyes so wide.
“I love you too,” she smilingly replied.
Kissing her lips, I showed my affection;
In that moment, there was a connection.

Together we committed the perfect crime,
Stolen from our loves, that precious time
We left no fingerprints, no reason, no trace—
Then went home to our lovers' embrace

1 comment:

VaRsHa said...

loooouve it!!!
ne crime so beautiful is worth commitin!

What's this all about?

There is a disillusionment that is always lurking beneath the surface, once we start digging. On the surface life is a pretty little ride w...