Sunday, February 18, 2007

rotten scar!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i lean to my length
and loneliness smirks
i feel a bit lighter now
left the world uncovered, unconquered

It hit me hard, hard on my head
And left a rotten scar there
and pained till it grew uglier
left me dead... jesus i wanted to be dead
to see the light beneath the dark

And i can't touch my scar
even there is no pain now
my fingers dont hurt my eyes anymore
and i want to be blind for it to be darker

grave suits me more
than those earthly treasures
loneliness brings a releif
and lightness takes away the grief
no more gloomy days nor night

the rotten scar shines off
and I can't be anything but grateful
Thankful; it got me rid of myself
my rubbish clot self.

god give me one more rotten scar

No comments:

What's this all about?

There is a disillusionment that is always lurking beneath the surface, once we start digging. On the surface life is a pretty little ride w...