Friday, February 2, 2007

ANUMEHA


Against my will I stand
Besides my own reflection I feel;
Gone with the wind as they will say
Dry desperate in the month of May

Dark deep depths engulfing me
And all I want is to have my say
Downed by my self control I turn around
There was hope but nothing I found

Far from me she laughs , sings and dances
I am confiscated by my own circumstances
My heart was true but my words were few
I was myself she found nothing new

I was put to pieces the sun staring at me
I am in midst of doom, where is she?
She was my life I was deeply depressed
My mind surprised and my thoughts suppressed

Helpless I thrive aliong the breeze that blows
Happiness starves and misery flows
joys are few and sorrows are more
alone and aloof i stand at the shore

I am not a poet its the pain of my soul
this parchment finishes its whole
the essence of hers is in this air
I loved her I really swear.

1 comment:

Preeti Sharma said...

Well written...the flow of thoughts flowing itself. :)

What's this all about?

There is a disillusionment that is always lurking beneath the surface, once we start digging. On the surface life is a pretty little ride w...