Friday, September 26, 2008

salvation!!



SALVATION....

why do you keep yourself entangled with me in my dreams..
why do i seek you in my solace?
when everyone's here why do i need you?
and why do i feel high whwn i am with you...

do you think darling you have made me dependent upon you...
why does your embrace bring warmth to my soul?
you would someday kill me..
but why you're inseparable..why you engulfing my whole?

why are you flowing in my veins now..
why have the surroundings pacified and why this calmness inside?
and how do you just keep me going through...
SMOKE you're my salvation..
I have fallen in love with you

1 comment:

Poetic Soul said...

loved this thoroughly..... jus lovely and the image too...... kudos!!

What's this all about?

There is a disillusionment that is always lurking beneath the surface, once we start digging. On the surface life is a pretty little ride w...