Wednesday, January 31, 2007

spit on my face


just stop crying
end all disgrace
kill me now and
spit on my face

forget the pain
before it ends
its a misery to live
why pretend?

break the shackles
liberate yourself
suffocate me to death
show me the hell

my veins have choked
blood has stopped to flow
nerves are bursting
i need a hard blow

i am close to grave
help me now
just rip me apart
i don't care how

darkness is falling
path has vanished
land is slipping beneath
Eternity famished

switch off the lights
i can see in the dark
bring the spade
and hit me hard

let me sleep now
the grave is cold
the coffin has got me
please close its door

2 comments:

Preeti Sharma said...

amazing, touching and i can feel this in me...Spit on my face

Miss N Mirza said...

Love iT.

speaks my heart, mind and soul.

cheerz.

What's this all about?

There is a disillusionment that is always lurking beneath the surface, once we start digging. On the surface life is a pretty little ride w...